Settings are located inside the Settings tab.
Administrators on the portal are able to configure global settings for all users of the firm. These settings include:
- Employees - adding and managing employees
- Signing - create and edit signing reminders
- Notifications - set notifications reply to address and customise notifications for events that occur on the portal
- Filters - default document filters for each client when they initially join the portal
- Branding - gives you to ability to add your own logo and change the colours - from this area you can also generate embedded branding for your website
- Authentication - requires clients to login or setup two-factor authentication to access the portal.